• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Intro of Old Grognard
04-01-2019, 11:09 AM,
New Intro of Old Grognard
Hello everybody.

Almost lifelong grognard.  My first game was AH "Panzer Blitz" when I was in the eighth grade (in the last century).  Played Mainly AH and SPI until I finally found micro armor in 1977.  Now 3235 pieces later, not counting aircraft and buildings, still playing: WWII-German, Russian, UK/CW, U.S. Army, some Italian;  Modern-German, Warsaw Pact/Russian equipped armies, UK/British equipped, U.S. Army/US equipped, French/equipped, Israel, minor European/Sweden.  Most mini's are GHQ and CinC, with some oddballs thrown in that I found here and there over the years.  Also small but powerful German DKM and British RN naval forces.

Also play Warhammer 40K, Eldar and Imperial Marine (Dark Angels), Chaos Marine (mixed allegiances) and prefer using the original Rouge Trader rule sets as I have a very large Squat force that my Orc opponents have to deal with, and very into Epic 40K (one of the very early editions, like 2d or 3rd.  Battlefleet Gothic is also one of my faves.

Not limited to the above named, love chatting about games if I know anything of them, like I said--LIFETIME Grognard.

Attached Files
.jpg   SAM_0363.JPG (Size: 428.16 KB / Downloads: 9)
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2019, 05:43 AM,
RE: New Intro of Old Grognard
Hello and welcome!

Scud
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply