• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Eylau-Friedland Has Released!
03-15-2019, 01:01 AM,
RE: Campaign Eylau-Friedland Has Released!
Couple of things here:

1. Steve Trauth has graciously agreed to host a page that is for new screenshots for CEF. A huge round of applause for Steve please! I will work on that this morning and it should be live by Monday or earlier.

2. The Cover.bmp file which is the title page for the game has an error: Friedland was misspelled as "Freidland." Mark Adams fixed this, sent the file to Rich Hamilton and it should be up on the PRODUCT PAGE sometime by the weekend. Once it is there you can just right click on the image, chose "Save Image As" and download it to your main game folder replacing the one you have. Be sure to refresh your browser when you check the website. Just check it on Monday and I am sure that it will have been posted by then.
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2019, 10:33 AM,
All of the scenarios are now uploaded on to the database.
03-18-2019, 10:51 AM,
Thanks, sir! <SALUTE> Also thanks for the list of spelling errors for the scenario descriptions. The files will be fixed for the first update.
03-18-2019, 11:03 AM,
(03-18-2019, 10:51 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: Thanks, sir! <SALUTE> Also thanks for the list of spelling errors for the scenario descriptions. The files will be fixed for the first update.

Thumbs Up
03-20-2019, 04:16 AM,
Thanks for being super efficient in getting all scenarios into the database!
03-20-2019, 09:58 AM,
(03-20-2019, 04:16 AM)agmoss99 Wrote: Thanks for being super efficient in getting all scenarios into the database!

You are welcome. Thumbs Up

I am hoping the feeling will come back to my fingers in a week or two!   Mex Big Grin