• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Please Help
02-21-2019, 07:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 03:07 AM by Jgolch.)
Please Help
I'm looking for a custom scenario by Al Sandrik for Mid East 67 called "Chinese Farm." I had it with some of his other custom scenarios but somehow lost it.  If anyone could tell me where it can be downloaded or if someone out there could email it to me with the associated files that go with it.
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2019, 08:36 AM,
RE: Please Help
I can pass you the files of  both chinese farm scens, oob, submap and readme but i dont know what are the files for unit portraits... 

I think i miss the HD with the mods but at least i have the game installations with mods installed

Attached Files
.zip   Chinese farm.zip (Size: 27.02 KB / Downloads: 1)
02-21-2019, 09:38 AM,
(02-21-2019, 08:36 AM)Xaver Wrote: I can pass you the files of  both chinese farm scens, oob, submap and readme but i dont know what are the files for unit portraits... 

I think i miss the HD with the mods but at least i have the game installations with mods installed

Downloaded and installed!!! Thank you very much!  Smile
02-21-2019, 11:58 PM,
What everybody should do is make extra folders. You name it MC patches or something. Then, inside you make another folder called ME67, Fulda Gap etc. of the games you own. Put the zip file in and then unzip it to the game folder. That way, if anything happens with the scenario or game, you don't have to go look for all the mods, updates and scenarios. You have them all in one location.

I have everything on an External Hard Drive so that if my computer crashes, I still have everything.
02-23-2019, 02:31 AM,
I had all mods in a folder in PC, a CD and in an external HD... the problem was the HD suffer a problem and affect the folder, i am unable to find the damn CD and the external HD doesnt have the folder... no idea WTF was about it... i think somebody needed space to move something in the HD, decide not ask me and in the process the folder suffer a Bermudas triangle case.