• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Lookin for a Campaigns Mid East pbm game
02-07-2019, 02:55 PM,
Lookin for a Campaigns Mid East pbm game
Wow this game takes me back - back to the days of Rising Sun was it?? I spent so much time playing that game in the 90s - funny that years later I would discover Squad Battles and Panzer Campaigns and then realize after that that it's all from the same person.

Anyhoo - I picked up this game from the Matrix/Slitherine site for old times sake and a new experience all in one. I love the historic backdrop to this game which is new to me for the Campaigns series (I had the ww2 Japanese one, a ww2 North Africa one I think??).

Anyone up for pbm?? Just message me here at the Blitz, we'll exchange email addys and get a match going. Thumbs Up
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2019, 09:26 AM,
RE: Lookin for a Campaigns Mid East pbm game
(02-07-2019, 02:55 PM)Ironwulf Wrote: Wow this game takes me back - back to the days of Rising Sun was it?? I spent so much time playing that game in the 90s - funny that years later I would discover Squad Battles and Panzer Campaigns and then realize after that that it's all from the same person.

Anyhoo - I picked up this game from the Matrix/Slitherine site for old times sake and a new experience all in one. I love the historic backdrop to this game which is new to me for the Campaigns series (I had the ww2 Japanese one, a ww2 North Africa one I think??).

Anyone up for pbm?? Just message me here at the Blitz, we'll exchange email addys and get a match going. Thumbs Up

Fire away
02-08-2019, 12:00 PM,
RE: Lookin for a Campaigns Mid East pbm game
(02-08-2019, 09:26 AM)fastphil Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 02:55 PM)Ironwulf Wrote: Wow this game takes me back - back to the days of Rising Sun was it?? I spent so much time playing that game in the 90s - funny that years later I would discover Squad Battles and Panzer Campaigns and then realize after that that it's all from the same person.

Fire away

Awesome! i'll work up a file and send it your way. Read2 Search2
Send this user an email