• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who's Playing What?
02-09-2019, 06:09 PM,
RE: Who's Playing What?
I'm playing the Mius front demo, I'm beginning to like the panzer campaigns system.
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2019, 10:28 PM,
(02-09-2019, 06:09 PM)kineas Wrote: I'm playing the Mius front demo, I'm beginning to like the panzer campaigns system.

Hope to see you playing some PBEM games soon!  Smile
02-11-2019, 01:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2019, 04:13 AM by Xaver.)
I am playing now 0  games, i moved to a new city for a new job and well i was MIA from PC gaming... at least i find time to read something and add some interesting titles to my book collection. 

Expect i can find time now for at least 1 game.

Ummm 3rd title for FWWC title is coming??? maybe i have a 6th sense when i buyed  "For God and Kaiser: The Imperial Austrian Army, 1619-1918" by Richard Bassett  Whistle
02-13-2019, 06:48 AM,
I have been playing REDACTED, and having some good fun with the beta testers. Lots of fun playing both the REDACTED campaign, and the REDACTED campaign, and now the REDACTED campaign, and hopefully also the REDACTED campaign in it.

I know, that was evil. Big Grin 

Soon... soon...
Send this user an email
02-19-2019, 11:17 AM,
(02-13-2019, 06:48 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: I have been playing REDACTED, and having some good fun with the beta testers. Lots of fun playing both the REDACTED campaign, and the REDACTED campaign, and now the REDACTED campaign, and hopefully also the REDACTED campaign in it.

I know, that was evil. Big Grin 

Soon... soon...

LOL!!    Big Grin
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
02-20-2019, 03:52 AM,
Nice post Volcanoman i really want and only can say you REDACTED  is great see you feel our pain and dont use salt over the open wounds of wargamers unable to enter in betas or at least have some info from the other side of the hill  Helmet Wink

Ummm 3 campaigns... this smells to a mobile action... maybe attack-counter attack-stalemate or 3rd could represent the introduction of a 3rd player in the game.... or 3rd campaign can cover another are of interest... maybe in south in a "V@lcanic" area with a big guy VS a small guy where small guy hit hard big guy.

I asume campaign as campaign and not an operation (piece of a campaign).
02-27-2019, 10:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 10:17 PM by Volcano Man.)
(02-20-2019, 03:52 AM)Xaver Wrote: Nice post Volcanoman i really want and only can say you REDACTED  is great see you feel our pain and dont use salt over the open wounds of wargamers unable to enter in betas or at least have some info from the other side of the hill  Helmet Wink

Ummm 3 campaigns... this smells to a mobile action... maybe attack-counter attack-stalemate or 3rd could represent the introduction of a 3rd player in the game.... or 3rd campaign can cover another are of interest... maybe in south in a "V@lcanic" area with a big guy VS a small guy where small guy hit hard big guy.

I asume campaign as campaign and not an operation (piece of a campaign).

I can't give any more spoilers, but all I can say is that these FWWC titles are much bigger than I ever thought they would be but it is getting there.

I could always cut the campaigns up into other titles (I guess F14 and EP14 could both have been at least four separate games), but I am trying to keep each one feeling "complete". Of course that means longer development time...   Soap Box

Now I get back to work, hoping to finish it this summer/fall. Whip
Send this user an email
02-28-2019, 01:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 01:39 AM by Xaver.)
Every piece of info (even blur info) is allways wellcome, maybe i prefer a "open doors" politic for info about new titles but if you release all you can tell us thanks is the oly thing we can say.

Well, i admit that FWWE serie was a big surprise, i never expect it was so "round", the new engine works very fine and add features i really like a lot like arty plotting that is  Top Hat but the design decisions and work behind the titles are very important to have a good final product.

I really like a lot see more titles set in WWI but i am curious at what point the engine could cover to the pre-WWII wars after WWI end... of course i want see the middle east in WWI the mobile combats in east front and why not a what if titles with France14-East Prussia14 but set in 1918 but a title covering Spanish Civil war could be an interesting "its WWII but is not WWII" apart same situation with Chinese-Japanese war in 30s
05-09-2020, 05:52 AM,
Just really started with Panzer Campaigns. I have known about PC for years. Been into Combat Mission and War in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition. Time to scale down a bit and finally made the jump. I have been playing JTCS PBEM with an old WitP-AE thread buddy for a few years
I found Japan '45 by accident googling for more info for the Game 1Operations Olympic & Coronet' (Good Solitaire game, I have the original for almost 40 years) in early March. So my first that was my first game. Then came Japan '46 and really liked both games. Well, things got out of hand being the Bohemian-Czech that I am here in North Dakota.
So here is what I am playing since the beginning of March.

Japan '45
Japan '46
Salerno '43
Normandy '44
Market Garden '44
Kharkov '42
Stalingrad '42
Korsun '44
and for an extra jolly....Tsushima.

Looking at Budapest '45 and/or Kharkov '43.

Easy to do when one has been working out of the house since 2017.

Anyway that is what I have been playing.

Now back too Kharkov '42 - #10 Panzers from Privole a I await drawing from the architect to show up in my in box.

BTW: This is first post, just signed up last night. So many questions will be coming forth soon I am sure. One I am working with designers is a scenario glitch in Japan '45. More about that later.

Glad to be here.

Schani
05-09-2020, 08:31 AM,
Welcome to the Blitz Schani.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]