• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France 40 Gold BUG BUG
01-27-2019, 11:10 AM,
France 40 Gold BUG BUG
The release of the 3rd panzer is messed up in the 0501_01B3 is not released until 26 May. I believe that one of the 9th Panzer releases  on 10 May is suppose to be for the 3rd Panzer. Someone may want to check all the releases in all the Prucka campaign games.
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2019, 02:12 PM,
RE: France 40 Gold BUG BUG
Brammer, in the thread regarding the campaign team game, David mentioned that the late release of 3 Panzer was a known bug and that a new release is on the way. I get the impression Prucha has put some serious hours into this and there is probably no reason to suspect this is anything other than an isolated case. I had a quick look and nothing stood out - but that does not mean much.

Some of the later releases are FIXES, which means that the "Release causes the organization to become Fixed rather than released. That is, when the Release is invoked, all units in the specified organization, other than those that are visible to the enemy, automatically become Fixed."

This may be causing confusion?
01-27-2019, 02:55 PM,
Mention was made in the France '40 Gold Team Game post regarding an adjustment in the 3rd Panzer release date. The updates that we received before the Team Game began incorporates that adjustment. Recommend that you contact Mike Prucha if you have questions or concerns about the release date.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!" - LT Aldo Raine
01-27-2019, 10:57 PM,
It might be a good idea to restart the team game as Brammer is correct.

I didn't check whether the changes were actually applied, but it seems some were not and there are other errors as well.

I've edited the B3 campaign scenario to remove those issues and I'll e-mail Prucha to see if he agrees with the changes.

For some reason, editing the units.dat doesn't change anything in-game. I'll e-mail Strela about that.
01-28-2019, 12:27 AM,
I agree, it's best to wait until Mike Prucha and David Freer have had an opportunity to look into these issues and resolve them. I was under the impression that these issues were addressed in the interim patches.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!" - LT Aldo Raine