• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles North Africa
01-23-2019, 10:16 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Panzer Battles North Africa
Wow, this game looks great,

Looking to play as the Germans if possible.

Any scenario.

Win or lose, I'm playing to learn and have fun.

Warrior2
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2019, 11:18 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles North Africa
Sounds good to me. I would take the Allies in scenario #411123_04_Crusader_Point175, if you are interested. Otherwise, I am open to suggestions.
01-23-2019, 11:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 11:47 AM by Wolfgang.)
(01-23-2019, 11:18 AM)Green Wrote: Sounds good to me. I would take the Allies in scenario #411123_04_Crusader_Point175, if you are interested. Otherwise, I am open to suggestions.

Awesome, file created - just need to get your email address, unless there's some way to send you the file via blitz. Or if you wanna create the file, I'm at Ironwulf dot games at gmail dot com.
Send this user an email
01-23-2019, 12:08 PM,
Email sent.
01-23-2019, 01:38 PM,
(01-23-2019, 12:08 PM)Green Wrote: Email sent.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to my first PzB match. I just bought this - my first panzer battles game - and I'm really enjoying it.

And I'm still open for more games from all players - I definitely have room for a few more pbm matches.

I like playing on the ladder as well.
Send this user an email
01-23-2019, 01:43 PM,
Welcome to the game. Enjoy!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-23-2019, 09:21 PM,
(01-23-2019, 01:38 PM)Ironwulf Wrote: And I'm still open for more games from all players - I definitely have room for a few more pbm matches.

Hey Ironwulf,

Great to see a new player. Ricky B was being bashful - he designed all the Crusader battles - there is a lot of interesting ones there.

Do take the time to look over the game - hopefully you will like it enough to consider Normandy or Kursk as purchases in the future. I expect those titles will be bought up to the same feature level as North Africa in the next month or so.

Finally, we also have a free Demo with 13 scenarios in it so you can try some of the other fronts in the game.

Thanks and welcome to PzB!

David
01-23-2019, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019, 09:58 PM by Wolfgang.)
(01-23-2019, 09:21 PM)Strela Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 01:38 PM)Ironwulf Wrote: And I'm still open for more games from all players - I definitely have room for a few more pbm matches.

Hey Ironwulf,

Great to see a new player. Ricky B was being bashful - he designed all the Crusader battles - there is a lot of interesting ones there.

Do take the time to look over the game - hopefully you will like it enough to consider Normandy or Kursk as purchases in the future. I expect those titles will be bought up to the same feature level as North Africa in the next month or so.

Finally, we also have a free Demo with 13 scenarios in it so you can try some of the other fronts in the game.

Thanks and welcome to PzB!

David

Well thanks for the warm welcome - this is a great game. I'm an old squad battles and panzer campaigns fan (along with Early American Wars and the unrelated Ancient Warfare series from hps), but I checked out the PzB demo, read the manual and wanted more :)

By the way: I appreciate the Crete scenarios - I was a big fan of GMT's Operation Mercury years ago and this is the first time I've been able to really game that out.

Love the fresh and updated graphics too. Great job! I'm a happy gamer right now.

Viking2
Send this user an email
01-24-2019, 01:30 PM,
And I must say David's Crete scenarios are gems. Perfect for the game system, at least the ones I have played. But there a lot of excellent scenarios to pick from.
[Image: exercise.png]