• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder data
01-11-2019, 04:10 PM,
Ladder data
Just reviewing my play history over the last 20(?) years, and I notice the following:

a) When games were played isn't shown. That's too bad, as it would be an interesting data point.

b) There is no way to sort to see your statistics vs. a given player. I remember doing that, way back in the day. I'm sorry that that feature went away.

Note: This is not griping, and I'm not asking anyone to do anything. I'm just putting it out there....
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2019, 01:29 AM,
RE: Ladder data
For a) that information is there. Bring up your play record summary and click on the result link for the game you are interested in:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4684]

.png   LookAtGameDetails.png (Size: 42 KB / Downloads: 62)

That displays the details for that game, which includes the date it was reported:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4685]

.png   LookAtGameReportDate.png (Size: 94.12 KB / Downloads: 60)
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
01-12-2019, 05:19 AM,
And for b) if you look on your profile page under the "Period" stats you will see a "opponents stats" link and when you click that you will see your stats vs various opponents.

[Image: Opponents%20stats.jpg]
01-12-2019, 01:13 PM,
OK, cool, thanks. I guess that I've just been away from the Blitz for a damned long time.

David
01-12-2019, 03:12 PM,
That's okay David, I never left and forgot about the second point. And I don't find the first as useful as having is right up front as the old display showed. I had requested having that put back in but it hasn't happened.

Anyway good you brought it up so we all can learn.
[Image: exercise.png]