• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for PBEM - Normandy '44 GOLD / Closed
01-09-2019, 05:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 07:02 AM by KenchiSulla.)
Looking for PBEM - Normandy '44 GOLD / Closed
Hi all,

I am a veteran wargamer (WitE, WitW, War in the Pacific AE PBEM - You can look me up at the matrix games forum (KenchiSulla), rest vs AI) who would like to try a John Tiller PzC game vs a fellow wargamer. 

Really interested in the Normandy Campaign game so would like to try that one (either side, one of the longer campaigns).

Anybody interested?

KenchiSulla

EDIT: Game on the way
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2019, 10:38 AM,
RE: Looking for PBEM - Normandy '44 GOLD
Welcome to the Blitz and games KenchiSulla. I don't have time for a campaign but I am sure someone will step up.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-09-2019, 07:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 07:30 PM by Witblitz.)
(01-09-2019, 05:02 AM)KenchiSulla Wrote: Hi all,

I am a veteran wargamer (WitE, WitW, War in the Pacific AE PBEM - You can look me up at the matrix games forum (KenchiSulla), rest vs AI) who would like to try a John Tiller PzC game vs a fellow wargamer. 

Really interested in the Normandy Campaign game so would like to try that one (either side, one of the longer campaigns).

Anybody interested?

KenchiSulla

Hi

Ill be keen to give the Gold Norm a run

You can setup a big campaign and send over, any side

Cheers
newmeister at gmail dot com
01-10-2019, 02:37 AM,
Thank you for the replies,

Witblitz, I've sent you an e-mail. In additional I'll take a look at the optional rules and sent you a proposal on those as well.

Cheers,

KenchiSulla