• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To all my opponents...........
01-06-2019, 04:34 AM,
To all my opponents...........
My wife's brother died yesterday.  He has been with us the last few years.  Lisa is taking it hard.  But, she is a real trooper.  I break down a little when Lisa breaks down because there is nothing I can do and that pisses me off.  With one arm, I can' even give her a proper hug.  But, I give her what I can.  I will try and get what turns I can to keep the games rolling along.  Don't be surprised if I miss more than usual or you something goofier than normal.  People coming and going.
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2019, 04:52 AM,
RE: To all my opponents...........
I´m sorry to hear such sad news. My fingers crossed for you and your wife...There are things nobody can do anything about, the only thing that helps is time..
Although we just started playing a game, you don´t have to play sooner than you really want and have time for, I will wait, it´s just a game.
Keep up!
01-06-2019, 05:22 AM,
Thanks. I'll try and keep them coming except if I feel the need to be wit my wife.
01-06-2019, 10:03 AM,
I'm sorry to hear that your Wife's brother passed away. Please accept my condolences and pass them on to your Wife. I wish both of you the best during this difficult time.
01-07-2019, 03:33 AM,
Sorry to hear that Mark, Family comes first. Take care.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
01-08-2019, 02:09 AM,
So sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences. Jon