• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To all my opponents...........
01-06-2019, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 08:25 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
To all my opponents...........
My wife's brother died yesterday.  He has been with us the last few years.  Lisa is taking it hard.  But, she is a real trooper.  I break down a little when Lisa breaks down because there is nothing I can do and that pisses me off.  With one arm, I can' even give her a proper hug.  But, I give her what I can.  I will try and get what turns I can to keep the games rolling along.  Don't be surprised if I miss more than usual or you see something goofier than normal.  People coming and going.
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2019, 07:34 AM,
RE: To all my opponents...........
Very sorry to read this, my wife and I are thinking about you and yours.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
01-06-2019, 11:39 AM,
Mark,

Gwen and my thoughts are with you, Lisa and your families. I will hold my turn until your ready to resume.

God Bless you, Lisa and your families during this difficult time!

John
01-06-2019, 01:52 PM,
So sorry to hear, Mark. You're having such a tough time these days. Thoughts are with you.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-06-2019, 02:33 PM,
Sorry Mark, take care of you and yours....
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/