• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
12-18-2018, 02:45 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
I purchased CMx2 some years ago and played a few games before my patching fouled things up a little.

So. I've recently re purchased and fancy a game or two.

I'm pretty new to this and I only have CMBN (and all the vehicle packs, MG and CW)

But if anyone fancies a game please get in touch.
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2018, 06:20 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(12-18-2018, 02:45 AM)Mr Yormsha Wrote: I purchased CMx2 some years ago and played a few games before my patching fouled things up a little.

I'm pretty new to this and I only have CMBN (and all the vehicle packs, MG and CW)

I will have a go if you like.   Pick a scenario and we can commence.   No preference on ladder / non-ladder or whether the scenario is balanced or not, as long as it's entertaining.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
01-06-2019, 04:00 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(12-22-2018, 06:20 AM)Jobu88 Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 02:45 AM)Mr Yormsha Wrote: I purchased CMx2 some years ago and played a few games before my patching fouled things up a little.

I will have a go if you like.   Pick a scenario and we can commence.   No preference on ladder / non-ladder or whether the scenario is balanced or not, as long as it's entertaining.

OK great. could you PM me your email then I can set up a drop box to share files. (apologies for the delay responding)