• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking to find my old Squad Battles mod packs.
01-20-2019, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2019, 07:57 AM by Wolfgang.)
Looking to find my old Squad Battles mod packs.
Well... this is probably a long shot, but I am interested in recovering some of my old squad battle mods that got lost in a computer crash a few years ago.

I really liked some of what I did and was hoping to pick up where I left off on some of the projects.

The zipped up file names would have been pre-pended with a "WulfsMod" text string and would have been downloaded from the Grognard Gamer blog.

If you happen to have any of these laying around, would love a copy - particularly Winter War.  :)

First World War Mod
Tour of Duty
Red Victory Mod
Korean War Mod
Advance of the Reich Mod
Soviet-Afghan War Mod
Winter War Mod

I've included some snapshots below. Of particular interest to me are the unit boxes (those are the backgrounds to the unit pictures on the bottom of the screen) and some of the terrain files.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Helmet Smile

[Image: wwModScreenShotUpdate.jpg][Image: FWWmodv1.jpg][Image: IronwulfSAW_mod.png]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2019, 07:50 AM,
RE: Looking to find my old Squad Battles mod packs.
I'm not sure how much it will help however, the only Mods that I have are from 2011 and they are MW, PW, RV, and TOD.

If you had advertised your other mods on the Blitz, you would have a higher chance of recovering what you are currently looking for.  So keep that in mind, in the future. Wink

If interested, send me a email or PM through the Blitz and I will email you what I have.
01-20-2019, 07:59 AM,
(01-20-2019, 07:50 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: I'm not sure how much it will help however, the only Mods that I have are from 2011 and they are MW, PW, RV, and TOD.

If you had advertised your other mods on the Blitz, you would have a higher chance of recovering what you are currently looking for.  So keep that in mind, in the future. Wink

If interested, send me a email or PM through the Blitz and I will email you what I have.

Hey thanks Compass! Thank You Sign

I actually would be interested in the RV and ToD mods... I'll send you a message.
Send this user an email
01-20-2019, 08:22 AM,
If you didn't get it, let me know.