• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

recorded game error
12-23-2018, 06:51 AM,
recorded game error
How does one delete a reported game made in error?

Oberst
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2018, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2018, 07:26 AM by Scud. Edit Reason: typo )
RE: recorded game error
(12-23-2018, 06:51 AM)Oberst Wrote: How does one delete a reported game made in error?

Oberst

Hi Gil,

Both you and your opponent have to click on the link for the scenario result (ie, draw, allied minor victory, etc) under your reported games list, or on the result under the latest results in the right sidebar if it still shows for you, for instance the "draw" result that is still showing for you and Cole. On the subsequent screen you'll notice a grey "delete" button on the right side in the light blue area. Once both of you have clicked that button, the result will be deleted and you can go ahead and report again.

If you accidentally report against the wrong opponent who is no longer active you can contact me or another site officer and we can delete the game result for you. Same if you opponent refuses to respond to your request, though we will be obligated to speak with him first.

FYI: There were instances in the past where one player felt another had cheated, so deleted the reported game, thus the rule of both needing to agree to the deletion, in case you were wondering.  Smile

Let me know if you have issues and I'll try to help out,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-23-2018, 07:55 AM,
(12-23-2018, 07:26 AM)Scud Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 06:51 AM)Oberst Wrote: How does one delete a reported game made in error?

Oberst

Hi Gil,

Both you and your opponent have to click on the link for the scenario result (ie, draw, allied minor victory, etc) under your reported games list, or on the result under the latest results in the right sidebar if it still shows for you, for instance the "draw" result that is still showing for you and Cole. On the subsequent screen you'll notice a grey "delete" button on the right side in the light blue area. Once both of you have clicked that button, the result will be deleted and you can go ahead and report again.

If you accidentally report against the wrong opponent who is no longer active you can contact me or another site officer and we can delete the game result for you. Same if you opponent refuses to respond to your request, though we will be obligated to speak with him first.

FYI: There were instances in the past where one player felt another had cheated, so deleted the reported game, thus the rule of both needing to agree to the deletion, in case you were wondering.  Smile

Dave
12-23-2018, 07:56 AM,
(12-23-2018, 07:26 AM)Scud Wrote:

Oberst

Hi Gil,

Dave
Thanks