• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wacht am Rhein(Herbstnebel) Readme
12-23-2018, 01:05 AM,
Wacht am Rhein(Herbstnebel) Readme
Considerable interest has been shown in the Wacht am Rhein(Herbstnebel) scenario which is included in Bulge Gold. I have attached a more extensive readme which I didn't send to Strela to include in the initial release.

Hope you enjoy this scenario, it is the culmination of a lot of research and work.

Brian Jennings

Attached Files
.doc   Wacht am Rhein(Herbstnebel) Readme.doc (Size: 19.71 KB / Downloads: 91)
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2018, 01:56 AM,
RE: Wacht am Rhein(Herbstnebel) Readme
Thanks!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-23-2018, 02:27 AM,
Thanks Brian! This will be very helpful in my game! Jon
12-24-2018, 03:41 PM,
Thank you Brian, just starting playing your scenario.
12-31-2018, 03:24 AM,
The lack of ZOCs will help the Germans - good move. Peiper and the infiltrating units can now slip through the lines.

I also think highly of the Alternative rules. Being able to pick out units in a hex for air, direct and indirect and naval fire always seemed unrealistic. I also am a big fan of the new hidden disruption result rule. Many of us fire fire fire until a unit disrupts and then attack it. How would the units have known they were disrupted? Broken I can understand.
12-31-2018, 03:49 AM,
Very cool!  Thank you very much!  Cheers3
12-31-2018, 05:00 AM,
(12-31-2018, 03:24 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: The lack of ZOCs will help the Germans - good move. Peiper and the infiltrating units can now slip through the lines.

I also think highly of the Alternative rules. Being able to pick out units in a hex for air, direct and indirect and naval fire always seemed unrealistic. I also am a big fan of the new hidden disruption result rule. Many of us fire fire fire until a unit disrupts and then attack it. How would the units have known they were disrupted? Broken I can understand.

A hex is 1 km, right? Why wouldn't a unit be able to target a sub area of a 1km hex? Are you saying the smallest area any unit in the game can target is 1 square km?

As for disruption, how about when a unit stops returning fire? How about when it's completely suppressed? Isn't that a sign that something about that unit has degraded?