• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

End of Year Update - CEF Progress
02-27-2019, 07:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 06:14 PM by Laborde.)
Update - CEF Progress
Great news Bill, thx.
Just hope we could have a "scenario thoughts" topic soon like Gary's for 7YW ^^ https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=71876 

It is really useful for pbemers who directly start with MP and not playing SP i guess? ;>[Image: 1629t3m.jpg]

(02-27-2019, 09:15 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: Game out next week at the latest .... final artwork is done and we are just getting everything organized for the final review build. I have the Getting Started PDF to do along with the screenshots for the product webpage along with a check of the Terrain Effects Chart PDF for correct images.

Hoping for Monday ..... maybe sooner if everything goes smoothly.
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2019, 01:48 AM,
RE: End of Year Update - CEF Progress
Pretty much the scenario description covers my thoughts on the scenarios. There is a "Battles of CEF" PDF that I believe is the best guide to the scenarios as far as layout.

For Eylau there are two versions of the full battle: a full battle and a later start situation with variants for both.

For Friedland - the same.

Heilsberg is lopsided towards the Allies so I have some variants that add in more French forces and variations of setup. Even one where Davout and Ney appear south of the Alle River to attack from the route that the Allies were expecting Napoleon to take.

All of the three major battles post-Pultusk and Golymin have "Segment" scenarios or shorter length situations of a portion of the battle.
03-07-2019, 02:00 AM,
CEF game out next week at the latest. Mark Adams and I are finishing up rounding up the artwork and once that is all ready I can then do the final things I need to do. Waiting on that and John Tiller returning from business travel. After the final build is done and checked its over to Rich for the website and store setup.

Glad to be at this point and very soon it will be available for play!
03-07-2019, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 06:14 PM by Laborde.)
Yes, yes! Thanks Bill, we are ready both for... Eylau & Friedland  ^^   [Image: ff9t2q.jpg]

(03-07-2019, 02:00 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: CEF game out next week at the latest. Mark Adams and I are finishing up rounding up the artwork and once that is all ready I can then do the final things I need to do. Waiting on that and John Tiller returning from business travel. After the final build is done and checked its over to Rich for the website and store setup.

Glad to be at this point and very soon it will be available for play!
03-11-2019, 11:16 AM,
Finished up with the "Started" tutorial PDF yesterday and should be getting a final build to review on Monday. All of my work is done except for anything we catch in the review. Sent Rich H. the last of the screenshots for the product webpage plus an updated Notes.PDF (added in some lines for the wargame club links). We should be good to go with a release this week. Probably by Wednesday at the latest I am thinking.