(12-17-2018, 01:07 AM)zinzan1963 Wrote: CMFI: FUBAR Village
Zinzan1963 - Stonecutter

Game underway

And first blood drawn!
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2018, 05:32 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2018 pairings
CMRT: Block Busting in Bokriusk

Baluka and I have exchanged set up files and ready to start hostilities.
01-02-2019, 03:20 AM,
(12-15-2018, 02:07 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Gentlemen,

Below are the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: December 2018

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied / blue  player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis / red opponent.  The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level, unless otherwise agreed.  The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here, so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

Reminder we expect that these games are played using the latest version of both games.

Allies - Axis

a1steaks - Panzer Lehr
Jobu88 - Stonecutter
patton1945 - Jpratt88
Baluka1974 - Hussar_63
General Panic - Duff
ChappyCanuck - Expecting_at_crossroad

CMFI: FUBAR Village

Allies - Axis

zinzan1963 - Stonecutter
Manzcaser - Duff
ChappyCanuck - a1steaks
Jpratt88 - Guardsman
marco2marzo - Panzer Lehr
drewshotsfan - kadursahl

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to everyone.

Sorry, only just found this! I have sent an email and message via this site to kadursahl. Just waiting for an email address to send the first file to
01-02-2019, 09:46 AM,
Hi. The battle Manzcaser-Duff (CMFI: FUBAR Village) has ended with a Total Victory for my U.S. Army forces. Thanks and greetings.
[Image: cm_firm.png]
01-11-2019, 03:34 AM,

Baluka (Rooskies) vs me just finished with the Germans squeaking out a minor victory. I would recommend this scenario for H2H play and balance is good (I think) and can go either way. Cheers and thanks to Baluka for a well played game.
01-16-2019, 03:37 PM,
ChappyCanuck - Expecting_at_crossroad
Game finished with result DRAW.
01-17-2019, 01:57 AM,
Duff-General Panic
Game finished with result Soviet Tactical Victory

I believe this was somewhat pro-Soviet, but not by much. The 152, even with 6 HE shells can inflict grievous losses on the German Infantry, and while we all know German Infantry are deadly with their inherent 'fausts, the lack of heavy AT weapons stymies the Germans, at least that's what I think. Duff did a great job holding out to the last minute, than moving to another building just as the previous building was about to fall. Fun little scenario.
01-20-2019, 06:43 AM,
CMFI: FUBAR Village

Allies - Axis

zinzan1963 - Stonecutter

Completed, Thanks to Stonecutter excellent opponent, good game and a nasty fighter :)
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.
01-20-2019, 07:29 AM,
(01-20-2019, 06:43 AM)zinzan1963 Wrote: CMFI: FUBAR Village

Allies - Axis

zinzan1963 - Stonecutter

Completed, Thanks to Stonecutter excellent opponent, good game and a nasty fighter :)

Thank you for a great game Zinzan! You kept me on edge throughout the entire battle and I constantly had to shift forces to try and stave off your attacks.
01-26-2019, 01:44 AM,
Jobu88 and I have finished our CMRT Block Busting in Bokriusk battle with a victory for the defending Germans. A fun, little battle with a lot of challenges for the attacker and defender. The restricted LOSs really limited the advantage of the Soviet armour and I think the scenario overall favours the German defender slightly as the Soviets have to capture an entire building to get VPs while the Germans mainly get them for knocking out tanks/SP guns .