• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Karkov 43.
12-13-2018, 10:27 PM,
Karkov 43.
I am currently playing the great campaign of 444 turns, this is my opinion on turn 39 on the Soviet side. Mobility is very low due to its morale, something very questionable. The aviation assignment is also missing. As we know in the midnight shift we can change the divisions and assign them to other HQs, I think it could also be done with aviation, otherwise, they are vacationing in front of SW. Also keep in mind the flexibility that the German side has to cover large fronts in order to divide their units, something that the Soviet side can not do and where was one of the secrets that gave their fruit to the Soviet side. It is also worth noting the good work of my opponent in his defense. Situation on the northern front, begins to move. Central front with the 3EJ of tanks pushing and advancing slowly. South front is unknown what can happen here. We will continue informing.
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2018, 12:49 AM,
RE: Karkov 43.
(12-13-2018, 10:27 PM)Vasili.I.Chuikov Wrote: I am currently playing the great campaign of 444 turns, this is my opinion on turn 39 on the Soviet side. Mobility is very low due to its morale, something very questionable. The aviation assignment is also missing. As we know in the midnight shift we can change the divisions and assign them to other HQs, I think it could also be done with aviation, otherwise, they are vacationing in front of SW. Also keep in mind the flexibility that the German side has to cover large fronts in order to divide their units, something that the Soviet side can not do and where was one of the secrets that gave their fruit to the Soviet side. It is also worth noting the good work of my opponent in his defense. Situation on the northern front, begins to move. Central front with the 3EJ of tanks pushing and advancing slowly. South front is unknown what can happen here. We will continue informing.

Forum Moderators:  Smoke7

Should this post be moved to the "After Action Reports" forum?  Idea2
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply