• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opportunity: WW2 Researcher/Database Generator
12-03-2018, 02:42 AM,
Off Topic  Opportunity: WW2 Researcher/Database Generator
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I understand this is a bit irregular for this forum. I have a project underway that is developing in what I think will be the next great WW2 game. Over the last 5 months I have been putting together a team of developers, and we are now into our 2nd month of production.

Other than myself, the team does lack WW2 knowledge. Thus, I am creating a new position and offering a 2% profit-share stake in the game for any individual who may interested in joining the project. This is a part-time role, asking you to commit 10-15 hours a week.

This position consists of two main tasks:
1) Collect lists of ww2 information for use in the game. You would simply generate information into google sheets. These lists will vary by nation to include things such as ship names, pilot names, officer names etc.
2) On a more creative side, you would develop events that would trigger in game for our EDS (event-driven-system), many to include not only the historical outcome but non-historical options as well.
3) This is optional, but if desired, you could work with scenario design on the last stage of the project.

You would join a current team of 6 programmers, 2 artists, 1 sound engineer and 1 scenario designer.

Interested individuals should contact me on discord "Atheory#0528" to discuss more.

I thank you again for your time
Josh
Quote this message in a reply