• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Continuous action....
12-02-2018, 03:10 AM,
Continuous action....
....what does this mean in the settings menu? I cannot find it in the manual.

Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2018, 06:08 AM,
RE: Continuous action....
(12-02-2018, 03:10 AM)Alpha Zwo Wrote: ....what does this mean in the settings menu? I cannot find it in the manual.

Thanks in advance.

Not a 100%, not something I use but try this..........

Used with the disabling of On-Map results, from the manual.

pzb.pdf Page 18

Selecting the On Map Results option causes the program to display combat results on the map rather than in a separate dialog box. This also results in the A/I not using a dialog box for reporting. To pause the A/I under this option, press the Escape key. 

pzb.pdf Page 17

Selecting the Continuous Action option causes the game to not stop during reports, but to continue after displaying the report for a moment.

Hope this help - Gris
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
12-02-2018, 07:14 AM,
Thanks Gris, will try out. Is there any way to fasten game Speed, i.e. reduce the time between shot and showing the on map report?
12-02-2018, 07:58 AM,
Press F8 to activate Fast AI processing.
12-02-2018, 07:05 PM,
Continuous Action option I assume that PzB is the same as PzC in this regard, with this option activated your opponents replay will not stop to show each fire/assault result in a dialogue box but will briefly show the result and then continue on.