• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battles of North Africa 1941 released!
12-03-2018, 02:09 PM,
RE: Battles of North Africa 1941 released!
Except the game does all your bookkeeping. :) I like the way you can combine units together and break them down again and not be at the worst unit fatigue. Was that addressed in PzCs Gold versions or is it still the same as the non gold version?
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2018, 05:15 PM,
That's a good question OJW.

As far as I can tell, the feature was originally added to Kharkov '43 and Moscow '42 through a patch but not to other PzC titles prior to the release of Gold versions (though new PzC features are usually added with the next patch for a title). It's not explicitly mentioned in the patch notes for Gold versions.

I recently bought a new PC and my Stalingrad '42 backup was lost, so I can't verify whether Gold versions use the feature as Stalingrad '42 is the only PzC title I own aside from Moscow '42, which as mentioned was patched to include the feature before the Gold upgrade.
12-03-2018, 11:37 PM,
More i play it more i like it, but i have a little suggestion for the game and future games with similar OOB structure.

In the moment we dont have a single global OOB file with all units avaliable (we have different OOBs for different operations) is possible add a master OOB where are merged all the operations OOBs???

My point is have an OOB where you have all operations OOBs together to made things like axis using Compass´s units VS allied side using Crusader´s units.

Thanks.
12-04-2018, 01:13 AM,
(12-03-2018, 11:37 PM)Xaver Wrote: More i play it more i like it, but i have a little suggestion for the game and future games with similar OOB structure.

In the moment we dont have a single global OOB file with all units avaliable (we have different OOBs for different operations) is possible add a master OOB where are merged all the operations OOBs???

My point is have an OOB where you have all operations OOBs together to made things like axis using Compass´s units VS allied side using Crusader´s units.

Thanks.

You can easily do that yourself as there is a cut and paste function.

Just start a new OOB and copy the other OOB's into it.

Glad you like the game, we're really happy with how it has turned out.

David