• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changing menu button size in "Gold" series
11-09-2018, 05:49 AM,
Changing menu button size in "Gold" series
One of the things that is very useful in Panzer Battles is the ability to increase the size of the buttons on the toolbar, is there a way of doing this in the Panzer Campaign Gold series? I cant see an option to do it anywhere....

...if it is there and I missed it............then maybe I'll just get some new glasses Search2
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2018, 06:02 AM,
RE: Changing menu button size in "Gold" series
(11-09-2018, 05:49 AM)Embis Wrote: One of the things that is very useful in Panzer Battles is the ability to increase the size of the buttons on the toolbar, is there a way of doing this in the Panzer Campaign Gold series? I cant see an option to do it anywhere....

...if it is there and I missed it............then maybe I'll just get some new glasses Search2

I would love to see that option in the PzC series, too.
11-09-2018, 09:15 AM,
(11-09-2018, 05:49 AM)Embis Wrote: One of the things that is very useful in Panzer Battles is the ability to increase the size of the buttons on the toolbar, is there a way of doing this in the Panzer Campaign Gold series? I cant see an option to do it anywhere....

It’s not there unfortunately.

Berto our dedicated programmer doesn’t have the bandwidth to support PzC at this point so we are dependent on John Tiller’s very limited time.

Including the new icons was an easy fix, adding the various sizes were not.

There are lots of things such as new short cut keys, folder structure and capabilities such as slope hexes on and off that we would love to crossover, but it won’t be in the short term.

David
11-09-2018, 09:40 PM,
Thanks David...

..now, where did I put those glasses......
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I