• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
11-06-2018, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 05:26 PM by Oldbones. Edit Reason: Slot for game filled )
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Looking for my first game. Thank you slot filled by Outlaw Joesy Wales
Can play any of the Matrix CS games EF II, WF or RS.
ROE, Fighting units fight, non fighting units don't, IE trucks used to block during assault's etc. Will discuss in detail with my opponent.
Would like a smallish 3 or 4 or 5 complex game,
I need to get to grips with e mailing turns.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2018, 11:37 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Pick what you want and start. Send to [email protected]. No negotiations necessary, I feel the same as you on units fighting or not. I'll play any scenario/side/size, balanced/unbalanced no matter.
11-07-2018, 04:34 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(11-06-2018, 11:37 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Pick what you want and start.  Send to [email protected].  No negotiations necessary, I feel the same as you on units fighting or not.  I'll play any scenario/side/size, balanced/unbalanced no matter.

I have sent a file, hope it has arrived, I assumed that the . after the word com in you e mail is a full stop and not actually part of the e mail address.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,