• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
02-10-2019, 09:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2019, 06:51 AM by Plain Ian.)
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
[Image: GT%2023%20Germ%20results.png]

Mikes moves below with some of the losses highlighted.

[Image: GT%2023%20Germ%20moves.png]

Yep he's definitely taking the game seriously now. No more artillery then a few assaults then a few moves. 

His very first move was to assault the 378th. (Assault 1) No prep artillery or air? And it won easily? The 378th was Ammo Low but I was a bit surprised to see him push back 16 T-34's. And not all the attacking forces were 100th Jager!

He followed this up with further quick assaults (Assaults 2/3) both of which thankfully failed. 

He then fell back on artillery and direct fire against the cut off infantry in the new pocket. There was one more assault (Assault 7) which looked like it was made by two German companies against the cut off units? Both German units disrupted and the assault failed badly. 

The Svechinkovskiy pocket was eliminated with 3 assaults.

South of Manoylin he started probing aggressively and in the far south he gave in and has started running units around my south flank.

At Verkne-Buzinovka he made quite a few moves not all of them I have noted. he seems to have moved all his small armour units east. However it seems he is determined to hold on to V-B until the end.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 02-10-2019, 09:42 PM