• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
01-24-2019, 06:30 AM,
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Corps attachments?

[Image: GT%2019%20Corps%20att.png]

I went to do my turn and thought I'd have a look at Corps attachments. This is the second midnight turn in the game. With the first midnight turn I had a quick look at the Corps Attachment Menu, saw it was blank, assumed that there was no option to reassign commands so closed it and played on with the pre set command structure.

The game begins with 3 army commands; 62nd Army, 1st tank Army and 4th Tank Army. However only 62nd Army has a unit HQ on the map. The Tank Armies don't have an on map HQ but do have Tank Corps sub HQ's on the map. (and Motorised Bde HQ's under the Tank Corps)

I've looked at the menu tonight and realised that I could change attachments. Doh! Not sure why I keep forgetting how to use the Corps Attachment Menu. Maybe its something to do with my age! Or the fact that I don't play many scenarios which stretch over days.

So I have attached everything to the 62nd Army. Now the funny thing is that supply and command has been quite reasonable for 1st and 4th Tank Army. Not great but just enough to  keep me going. I'm hoping that this change will make a big difference to the units outside of the pocket?

I guess I should have done this on the previous midnight turn. I'll check the threads. I'm sure there is a discussion about off map HQ's that I've read somewhere.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 01-24-2019, 06:30 AM