• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
01-10-2019, 08:01 AM,
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Turn 16 German

[Image: GT%2016%20Germ%20south.png]

There is a lot on the map but hopefully it is all visible. 

Mike made two assaults and illustrates that a disrupted unit is easy to assault and push back even if its a unit of T-34's. 

At A Mike assaults the 358th with 3 units (not sure if StuGs were used?). I lose a T-34 and retreat on to 1/20th. The 1/20th is hit by artillery and also by his follow up forces and disrupts. 
The attack on Manoylin is now ended. The 358th, 1/20th and 166th are all disrupted and the 359th is in danger of being cut off. 

Further east a Pioneer also pushes the 364th back and the 2/20th is disrupted by fire. The 364th and 56th Sappers both recover but are Low Ammo.

The rest of his moves are him reforming his lines. His artillery is left in the front line.

Supply for the south also quite reasonable and I probably should be able to cause him a few headaches. Most of my artillery (not the 5th Gds Mortar Rgt rats) is available unless I use some of it for the pocket. 

I've also air hooorah!

Anyway I've set a new target for this game. I'm going to try to end the game NOT having -ve VP's!!!!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 01-10-2019, 08:01 AM