• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
01-07-2019, 06:12 AM,
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Turn 16 Russian

[Image: GT%2016%20Russ%20sth.png]

Things are looking better in the south. Hopefully I've caused Mike a few headaches but he usually has things in hand and copes. 

From east to west -

I've pulled back my Sappers. Lets hope Mike gives up as I don't want a battle down here. The 91st are dishing out decent hits on him but it doesn't seem to disrupt him. 

Manoylin was a bit of a disaster. I tried to swop the 358th and 359th and lost a tank and received a disruption. 

I had a couple of lucky breaks in the centre. The 2/20th pushed back his 113th Recon unit and one of units Broke after I hit it with artillery. I have manged to push armour into the gap. The 370th was already disrupted but it loses a tank when it bumps into a hidden artillery unit.

Artillery was used against a third target and the 1/884th was brought up for an assault. However I received quite heavy defense fire (-4) so I did something I don't usually do and cancelled the Assault. The enemy were clearly not disrupted and were not Ammo Low. I then went for direct fire and scored quite well. 

The 650th Tank Bn managed some serious damage on the German artillery. 

A lot of disrupted German units (XX sized) showing but they might all recover. I need another good turn of undisruptions and ammo supply though.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 01-07-2019, 06:12 AM