• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
01-07-2019, 05:18 AM,
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Turn 15 German

[Image: GT%2015%20Ger%20pocket.png]

Most of the action as usual is in the south west and north. In fact most of the south remains very quiet? 

Pocket A receives two assaults and direct fire. The 184th HQ are destroyed but miraculously arise from the dead 2km's to the north east. The Russian OOB now has 48 extra zombies in it now. 

Pocket C is pummeled by direct fire to ensure both units are disrupted then assaulted.

The large stack B is pushed back. I think he used 5 company sized units? He was going to win as I was disrupted but the casualties were fairly even?

The rest of the assaults are shown on map. Again some of them were costly in relative terms of casualties and in fact disruptions. 

In the west we see the appearance of armour? The dreaded Marders appear! Not sure why but I guess he needs these to deal with my armour? 

All in all I was very surprised. I expected worse than this. The 303rd and 3/753rd have not been trapped and 4 units have undisrupted this turn. I can't see me making a breakout but at least I get to rearrange the deckchairs on the SS Titanic for another few turns....um has anyone seen General Zhuravlev?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 01-07-2019, 05:18 AM