• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
01-02-2019, 10:22 PM,
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Turn 14 German

[Image: Turn%2014%20Germ%20east.png]

Last map for Mike hooray. New Year must be Pio-neer.....hmm joke fail. So now you know why the Germans were able to throw in lots of Pioneer Battalions in Stalingrad several months later. There are millions of them!

I see that we have reached his gun line in the east and he has no intentions of moving them. High tide for the Russians. Gettysgrad.

Nice to see my T-34's disrupting units at 2 hexes. This is the second time its happened nd the last one was a Pioneer as well?

Two units recovered from disruption. The 2/22nd which disrupted under artillery fire during his turn and the 182nd. The really good news is that supply is holding up and I've only two units on ammo low. 
Osinovka is still a 'disruption zone' with no sign of recovery. 

Admittedly for games lasting 2-3 days this does give us a nice game effect of a lull in the fighting and not the frenetic 24/7 stuff in PzC that happens in most games. Slightly annoyed though as I've a T-34 unit sitting down here drinking vodka waiting on undisrupting! Time to move it?

Anyway time to do my turn tonight. I've kept Mike waiting and so are the 88's in Buzinovka....
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 01-02-2019, 10:22 PM