• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
12-25-2018, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-25-2018, 06:18 AM by Plain Ian.)
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Turn 12 German

Turn came back this morning. I've made out my note to Santa and wrapped most of my gifts so I've time to look at it. May have to cancel Christmas folks......

[Image: Turn12%20germ%20Op%20Zhu.png]

Turn losses and victory points in the picture. Mike's losses were fairly high and my losses relatively light which explains why the VP increase wasn't too bad. 

I think most of his moves are self explanatory so will not haver on too much. He made a lot of assaults, two of which failed and some of which were costly in terms of his losses.

Suffice it to say that the assault against the 2/84th has effectively isolated most of Op Gp Zhuravlev except the two units at Shevchinkovskiy. 

Edit: I forgot to point out that the undead 192nd Divisional HQ teleported back onto the map. He gets to kill another 49 extra men now. 
Oh and I'm still annoyed at the stupid retreat AI retreating the 1486th Sappers CLOSER to the enemy rather than AWAY?? 

2nd Edit: the unit that Mike used to push back the 2/84th has isolated itself? Maybe thats why he has brought up the Pioneer? Pretty smart to spot my weak spot?

Ok I'll go and finish wrapping and post the rest of the map.

I've replaced Konev's picture with a new General. Guess who......
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 12-25-2018, 02:20 AM