• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
12-22-2018, 08:48 AM,
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
[Image: Turn%2012%20Russian%20east.png]

Last map. Here are my moves in the east. 

At Mukovkin I have brought up the 1/133rd. I did this to allow the 397th to pull back in this direction. I then decided to hold off doing this for a turn. 
The cut off enemy unit at Mukovkin was attacked with direct fire and also some artillery. (results not shown on the map but it was -4)
I held back the 2/22nd and 3/22nd. 
At turn end I was surprised to see that he is disrupted? I think Mike might react to this but I'm not sure what he has available? maybe its....Marder time?

At Osinovka they continue to throw rocks at each other. Except the German rocks must be heavy as the 1/893rd disrupts after losing one man! 
At turn end I check and ....both German units are disrupted???? Really? The only undisrupted unit I have is the 1264th AA Rgt. I hope they are assault trained!

At Nizhnyaya-Buzinovka the fighting also continues. No disruption here folks.

West of Nizhnyaya the enemy heavy artillery unit still beckons me. Like a moth in a flame. It looks like an easy target?  I move another armour unit over and use artillery against the enemy artillery and the Pioneer unit. My flanks are fairly secure so we will see how Mike reacts.

I think he will hit back. 

His turn will probably be back tomorrow night.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 12-22-2018, 08:48 AM