RE: MapMod for PzC Gold Series
Unit Art for Stalingrad'42 finished!

Smile

Jison
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2019, 02:58 AM,
(10-07-2019, 02:48 AM)Jison Wrote: Unit Art for Stalingrad'42 finished!

Smile

Jison

Thumb Up2
10-07-2019, 06:41 PM,
Oh I was so hoping it will be Stalingrad! 😁 Looking forward to check that at home!
10-08-2019, 06:16 PM,
Updated Stalingrad'42 again... It turned out I had missed some Insignia on the Soviet Guard HQ's.

Sorry guys - I will run a couple of laps around the house as a penance.  Whip

Jison
Send this user an email
10-10-2019, 12:14 AM,
MapMod for Rzhev'42 updated to go along with Indragnir's new Rzhev'42 campaign.

Smile

(Yes, I use smileys too much!)

Jison
Send this user an email
12-01-2019, 08:21 PM,
Quite the temporary hold on! It's been 2 months. Any news, Jison?
12-02-2019, 01:45 AM,
(12-01-2019, 08:21 PM)All_American Wrote: Quite the temporary hold on! It's been 2 months. Any news, Jison?

The temporary hold has just begun I'm afraid. I need to prioritize commercial projects before hobby projects. I will resume work on MapMod as soon as time permits - promise.

I'll be back!  Helmet Wink

Jison
Send this user an email
12-17-2020, 04:29 AM,
Hello all. I am having difficulty with installing Jison's map mod for Bulge '44 Gold. The method I tried was unzipping the mod directly into the game folder using Bandzip. I see the folder in the file location, but it does not appear in the game. I have used JSGME on Silent Hunter 3 for mods. Is this the method I should use? 

Also, if someone could step me through the process for installing the map mod using JSGME with Bulge '44 Gold or direct me to a site showing the method, I would appreciate this.

Thank you,
lyndrm
12-17-2020, 05:32 AM,
(12-17-2020, 04:29 AM)lyndrm Wrote: Hello all. I am having difficulty with installing Jison's map mod for Bulge '44 Gold. The method I tried was unzipping the mod directly into the game folder using Bandzip. I see the folder in the file location, but it does not appear in the game. I have used JSGME on Silent Hunter 3 for mods. Is this the method I should use? 

Also, if someone could step me through the process for installing the map mod using JSGME with Bulge '44 Gold or direct me to a site showing the method, I would appreciate this.

Thank you,
lyndrm

Are you new to JTS games, in general, or are you just having issues with loading and using MapMod with Bulge'44 Gold?

Check this thread out and see if it helps you.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=65299

If it does not, let me know and I will help you out.
12-17-2020, 07:55 AM,
Thank you for the quick reply and solution. I installed the MapMod on the first try using the link you sent to me.

I was only having issues loading the MapMod with Bulge '44 Gold. I also own Campaign Franklin from the ACW series. I would love to install a similar MapMod for that game, but I haven't found anything.

Thank you so much!
lyndrm