• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaign Fire report help
10-04-2018, 05:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 08:11 AM by sebtoombs.)
Help  Panzer Campaign Fire report help
HI,
I'm very new here! (...and have a very Noob question- sorry) Ive just dusted off my Panzer Campaign Smolensk 41 and seem to have turned off my Fire Report - I get no details about what happened.  I'm not on continuous play.  I just can see what I've done wrong or how to turn it back on.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you

Seb

EDIT .... I'm an idot, I updated - Its been a long time. the Report Dialogue has been replaced with info on unit - sorry! Big Laugh Big Laugh Whistle Whistle
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2018, 10:36 AM,
RE: Panzer Campaign Fire report help
So what you are saying is that you fire at an enemy unit but no report shows up at all? Not even the On Screen report?

Check in your Settings menu to see if "On Map Results" is ticked or not. If not you should be seeing the report. If its ticked then you only see the losses suffered.
10-05-2018, 03:29 AM,
Welcome, no problems with Noob questions its what this forum is here for.  Big Grin
10-05-2018, 03:50 AM,
(10-04-2018, 10:36 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: So what you are saying is that you fire at an enemy unit but no report shows up at all? Not even the On Screen report?

Check in your Settings menu to see if "On Map Results" is ticked or not. If not you should be seeing the report. If its ticked then you only see the losses suffered.

Thank You, it was really that simple,i had it ticked when it was unticked i got what I wanted! Rock Big Grin you have fixed my problem ... thank you!