• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pz. Batteles Normandía
10-02-2018, 09:35 PM,
Pz. Batteles Normandía
Errors of Pz Batteries Normandy. Every time I suffer an air attack in trip mode and I reload a game, it expels me from the game. also an artillery unit if I decompose it, the new unit comes without its drawing. I think that the game still needs to be polished to be more stable than the Pz campaigns.
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2018, 08:55 AM,
RE: Pz. Batteles Normandía
(10-02-2018, 09:35 PM)Vasili.I.Chuikov Wrote: Errors of Pz Batteries Normandy. Every time I suffer an air attack in trip mode and I reload a game, it expels me from the game. also an artillery unit if I decompose it, the new unit comes without its drawing. I think that the game still needs to be polished to be more stable than the Pz campaigns.

Do you have the latest patches applied?

If so can you please provide save game files to support please?

Thanks,

David
10-06-2018, 07:16 PM,
I have version 1.02a installed. My computer works with Windows Vista. Do I send the screenshot to an email? You can check how after moving a unit that suffers a bombing in trip mode, then load a new game and you will see how it is ejected. If you hit the next unit button this does not happen anymore.
10-18-2018, 04:29 AM,
(10-04-2018, 08:55 AM)Strela Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 09:35 PM)Vasili.I.Chuikov Wrote: Errors of Pz Batteries Normandy. Every time I suffer an air attack in trip mode and I reload a game, it expels me from the game. also an artillery unit if I decompose it, the new unit comes without its drawing. I think that the game still needs to be polished to be more stable than the Pz campaigns.

Do you have the latest patches applied?

If so can you please provide save game files to support please?

Thanks,

David
Hi, I sent you artillery photo with error.

You can try to move a unit in trip mode that suffers a bombing, then install a new scenario, you will immediately be expelled from the game.

Attached Files
.jpg   Artilleria.jpg (Size: 400.52 KB / Downloads: 22)
10-20-2018, 04:39 PM,
I believe the issue is caused by a problem in scenario setup. Note the blank images when you un-stack the combined unit?

That's because there is two different types of components combined. This error may cause a crash as you mentioned.

This usually happens when the scenarios designer changes the component within the order of battle after a scenario has been created.

We will correct this in the next patch.

David