• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
09-25-2018, 02:39 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Looking for an opponent for CM:FB, setting is fully negotiable but would prefer no mirror matches please. I also prefer playing the Germans
New to this whole thing so be gentle sweet pea
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2018, 12:15 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(09-25-2018, 02:39 PM)Dlw4456 Wrote: Looking for an opponent for CM:FB, setting is fully negotiable but would prefer no mirror matches please. I also prefer playing the Germans

If your still looking send a setup or dropbox invite to [email protected].  I have no preference on side or mission, quick battle or scenario is ok, or if you want to discuss the settings feel free to pm me
10-14-2018, 07:50 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(09-25-2018, 02:39 PM)Dlw4456 Wrote: Looking for an opponent for CM:FB, setting is fully negotiable but would prefer no mirror matches please. I also prefer playing the Germans

Hello.

I have been playing for a while but only with one friend who introduced me to the game.  Feels like it's time to expand a bit and play with others.  I'm an experienced board wargamer but not finding that to be an advantage :)  I enjoy the game even with it's quirks so if you're still interested let's set up a match and have some fun.