• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted
09-24-2018, 10:41 AM,
Opponent Wanted  The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted
To all Panzer Battles Combatants,

Back from R&R and re-joining the fight in-country on the Panzer Battle Ladder. 

Any and all takers. Experience doesn't matter. Only the brave or foolish need apply.

Kursk or Normandy
Default optional rules
House rules not needed
Mirror games (so you get a chance to win twice, right?)

Put your boots on, grab your rifle and get ready to earn that combat pay! The Panzer Blitz Ladder isn't safe anymore.

Helmet Wink

Open challenge to anyone looking for a game. You can pick the side and scenario. If there was a scenario you wanted to give a go, but no one wanted to try, I'm your man. If your new and want to learn the ropes, I will take you through the motions (in this case we can play a game from the Demo if you haven't tried PB before). I return most turns in 24 hrs (except for the largest of the campaigns), you can set your own rate of return.

Drop me a pm to work out the details.

Good to be back, guys, let's fire the ladder up.

Gris
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2018, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 05:33 AM by Landser34.)
RE: The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted
(09-24-2018, 10:41 AM)Gris Wrote: To all Panzer Battles Combatants,

Any and all takers. Experience doesn't matter. Only the brave or foolish need apply.

Kursk or Normandy
Default optional rules
House rules not needed

Put your boots on, grab your rifle and get ready to earn that combat pay! The Panzer Blitz Ladder isn't safe anymore.

Helmet Wink

Open challenge to anyone looking for a game. You can pick the side and scenario. If there was a scenario you wanted to give a go, but no one wanted to try, I'm your man. If your new and want to learn the ropes, I will take you through the motions (in this case we can play a game from the Demo if you haven't tried PB before). I return most turns in 24 hrs (except for the largest of the campaigns), you can set your own rate of return.

Gris

Hi Willie I'm a newbie and would like to play a game.
09-25-2018, 05:43 AM,
(09-25-2018, 05:31 AM)Landser34 Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 10:41 AM)Gris Wrote: To all Panzer Battles Combatants,

Kursk or Normandy
Default optional rules
House rules not needed

Helmet Wink

Gris

Hi Willie  I'm a newbie and would like to play a game.

I'm your guy!  Shark :shark
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
10-01-2018, 03:08 AM,
Count me in! I will be sending a PM.
10-01-2018, 03:21 AM,
(10-01-2018, 03:08 AM)pokeytrev Wrote: Count me in! I will be sending a PM.

Right on! Sent you an email.