• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Panzer Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+--- Thread: The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted (/showthread.php?tid=71924)

The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted - Gris - 09-24-2018

To all Panzer Battles Combatants,

Back from R&R and re-joining the fight in-country on the Panzer Battle Ladder. 

Any and all takers. Experience doesn't matter. Only the brave or foolish need apply.

Kursk or Normandy
Default optional rules
House rules not needed
Mirror games (so you get a chance to win twice, right?)

Put your boots on, grab your rifle and get ready to earn that combat pay! The Panzer Blitz Ladder isn't safe anymore.

Helmet Wink

Open challenge to anyone looking for a game. You can pick the side and scenario. If there was a scenario you wanted to give a go, but no one wanted to try, I'm your man. If your new and want to learn the ropes, I will take you through the motions (in this case we can play a game from the Demo if you haven't tried PB before). I return most turns in 24 hrs (except for the largest of the campaigns), you can set your own rate of return.

Drop me a pm to work out the details.

Good to be back, guys, let's fire the ladder up.

Gris

RE: The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted - Landser34 - 09-25-2018

(09-24-2018, 10:41 AM)Gris Wrote: To all Panzer Battles Combatants,

Any and all takers. Experience doesn't matter. Only the brave or foolish need apply.

Kursk or Normandy
Default optional rules
House rules not needed

Put your boots on, grab your rifle and get ready to earn that combat pay! The Panzer Blitz Ladder isn't safe anymore.

Helmet Wink

Open challenge to anyone looking for a game. You can pick the side and scenario. If there was a scenario you wanted to give a go, but no one wanted to try, I'm your man. If your new and want to learn the ropes, I will take you through the motions (in this case we can play a game from the Demo if you haven't tried PB before). I return most turns in 24 hrs (except for the largest of the campaigns), you can set your own rate of return.

Gris

Hi Willie I'm a newbie and would like to play a game.

RE: The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted - Gris - 09-25-2018

(09-25-2018, 05:31 AM)Landser34 Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 10:41 AM)Gris Wrote: To all Panzer Battles Combatants,

Kursk or Normandy
Default optional rules
House rules not needed

Helmet Wink

Gris

Hi Willie  I'm a newbie and would like to play a game.

I'm your guy!  Shark :shark

RE: The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted - pokeytrev - 10-01-2018

Count me in! I will be sending a PM.

RE: The Ladder isn't safe anymore - Opponents Wanted - Gris - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 03:08 AM)pokeytrev Wrote: Count me in! I will be sending a PM.

Right on! Sent you an email.