• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Artillery Question
09-10-2018, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 09:57 PM by Kool Kat.)
Artillery Question
Gents:  Smoke7

If you call in artillery and it becomes available in a given turn... and you do NOT use the available artillery that turn... is that same artillery available next turn? Idea2 Or do you have to call in the artillery again?  

I checked the user manual and could not find a specific reference for this instance.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2018, 10:07 PM,
RE: Artillery Question
In my experience, no. When artillery is available, use it or lose it is what I have seen.
09-11-2018, 04:30 AM,
I concur with Kolc,

Use the off-board arty on the turn it is available or else it goes away and you must call in again, and wait for it to become available which of course, invokes the min/max turns.

Does that make sense?
09-11-2018, 10:41 PM,
(09-11-2018, 04:30 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: I concur with Kolc,

Use the off-board arty on the turn it is available or else it goes away and you must call in again, and wait for it to become available which of course, invokes the min/max turns.

Does that make sense?

Gent: Smoke7

Yes. It makes sense.

Thanks for the insight!  Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email