• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Next SB Updates
08-16-2018, 05:10 AM,
RE: Next SB Updates
I think that's correct, you'd need to create an OOB to use the modification you have made. Not 100% on that, so you'd need to experiment. Right now I'm working on converting all the graphics to 24-bit, so that's a time consuming task...
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2018, 09:48 PM,
Thanks for bringing us all up to speed with the latest patches.

I have all the WW2 games but all my time is spent on PZC games, however I installed all the relevant patches.

I ran ES because the European add-on mod is installed and having read that it does not have official JT support, I got a error message when trying to open this mod's scenario's.

So I took a gamble and download the mod installer again ( recommended ), then I unzipped it into a temp folder NOT THE ES GAME FOLDER.
I then deleted all the nation's, info and map folders leaving only the various loose files of the mod.
I then used drag and drop to move these remaining loose mod files directly into the Eagle Strike game folder.
Everything works OK, but I hope that the Weapon factor's are unaltered.

Question, does anyone know what Nationality the bottom line of the European add-on Units file are.
08-18-2018, 12:05 AM,
Can I display the combat results? I mean in a window! Not on the map?
Greetings, HaPe
08-18-2018, 10:42 PM,
(08-18-2018, 12:05 AM)O.Schmidt Wrote: Can I display the combat results? I mean in a window! Not on the map?

No, in this series on-map results is the only option. Not sure why, but that's the way John coded it.
08-18-2018, 11:31 PM,
(08-14-2018, 08:27 AM)kolc Wrote: Playing TOD....Hoa Hoi Part 1...when I zoom out...the units on the map have the original image while in the unit info boxes the new images appear. It also looks like the target highlight is not working in the zoom out mode as well

I just updated all the patches, use the existing links at the top of the thread for new downloads.

2D zoom out corrected for multiple titles.
All update graphics files converted to 24-bit.
Added in some new content for a couple of games.

Again, these are all the old compiles of the exe files. Once I get the new ones everyone will need to contact me at the Support account to get serial numbers for the games they own. Not sure when I'll get new exe's though as John is pretty busy.

Right now I just need feed back on issues with the games, scenarios, graphics and if there are custom scenarios floating around the community that are solid and would be good to be included I need directed to those.

Thanks
08-21-2018, 03:45 AM,
Short report about RV!
Error in the 2D Terrain 50.bmp! Everything outlined is in yellow!

Miss the right 2D Trees in 50 and 100!

Tiger1 only has a shot range of 30 fields! 50 fields would be ok!
Greetings, HaPe
08-21-2018, 09:00 PM,
(08-21-2018, 03:45 AM)O.Schmidt Wrote: Short report about RV!
Error in the 2D Terrain 50.bmp! Everything  outlined is in yellow!

Miss the right 2D Trees in 50 and 100!

Tiger1 only has a shot range of 30 fields! 50 fields would be ok!

Mr Schmidt looks to be correct with regards to 2d Terrain 50  - looks like the same file from AotR is right.  I think I know what happened with the RV version, offhand I think someone tried the resize trick with the 100 size file maybe, and that leave artifacts.

Have not looked at the trees.
Send this user an email
08-22-2018, 11:01 AM,
Thank You, I'll take the WWI update for a spin this weekend .
Animo Et Fide
08-23-2018, 04:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2018, 04:04 AM by rahamy.)
For anyone who looks at these - aware of the "flash" issue (yellow or pink outline) on the 2D zoom out views for several of the games. Not looking to be a simple fix, so will be a while before I have new stuff posted for that.
08-25-2018, 02:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2018, 02:23 AM by O.Schmidt.)
Thanks for the Info!
You can use the trees of ES! These fit!
Greetings, HaPe