• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Does Anyone Have...
07-28-2018, 02:43 AM,
Does Anyone Have...
All of Rico's East/West Front Scenarios that are missing from our database?  Man there are many files that are missing that I would love to play!

Rico - man if your seeing this - I would love to have your work my friend! I just picked up a DGVN battle with Scud that we just started.

If you have room for any more Nam games - let me know ok!

Thanks everyone!
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2018, 02:35 AM,
RE: Does Anyone Have...
(07-28-2018, 02:43 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote: All of Rico's East/West Front Scenarios that are missing from our database?  Man there are many files that are missing that I would love to play!

Rico - man if your seeing this - I would love to have your work my friend! I just picked up a DGVN battle with Scud that we just started.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Steve,

I checked through my scenarios and had none by a designer called Rico.   Did he use another name when listing scenarios?

Hawk
07-30-2018, 12:14 PM,
(07-30-2018, 02:35 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:43 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote: All of Rico's East/West Front Scenarios that are missing from our database?  Man there are many files that are missing that I would love to play!

Thanks everyone!

Hi Steve,

I checked through my scenarios and had none by a designer called Rico.   Did he use another name when listing scenarios?

Hawk

Do a search for Schnitzelmeier, think that should do it.  
07-31-2018, 08:45 AM,
(07-30-2018, 02:35 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:

Thanks everyone!

Hi Steve,

Hawk
Hey Hawk - hope you are well my friend!

Full name = Rico Schacherl

Thanks for offering to help....Rico truly has built some great scenarios for all of us!
07-31-2018, 11:48 PM,
(07-30-2018, 12:14 PM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Do a search for Schnitzelmeier, think that should do it.  

Guys, just confirmed, Rico's scenarios are listed under the name "Schnitzelmeier"
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-01-2018, 02:25 AM,
(07-31-2018, 11:48 PM)Scud Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 12:14 PM)XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote: Do a search for Schnitzelmeier, think that should do it.  

Guys, just confirmed, Rico's scenarios are listed under the name "Schnitzelmeier"

Thanks David for the input...so there are many of his scenarios that are missing when you click on the download button or the download link does not exist.

Just curious if anyone has his collection?

Thanks again!
08-01-2018, 03:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018, 09:13 AM by zap.)
(08-01-2018, 02:25 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 11:48 PM)Scud Wrote:

Thanks David for the input...so there are many of his scenarios that are missing when you click on the download button or the download link does not exist.

Just curious if anyone has his collection?

Thanks again!

If you want he regularly visits TOTH thread. Put out a request for his scenarios there at Matrix.