• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
08-26-2020, 07:59 AM,
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
(08-26-2020, 07:42 AM)Ricky B Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 07:11 AM)berto Wrote: At the highlighted lines, note the 50 second gap between log entries.  See how slowly things are logged thereafter.

It is curious also to see this at the tail end of your pbedit.log:

2020-08-25 13:14:51 pbedit.exe: [INFO ID 1] in Dib:Big Grinib(), opening American/Units/M-8 HMC-.bmp for reading
2020-08-25 13:14:52 pbedit.exe: [INFO ID 1] in Dib:Big Grinib(), opening American/Units/M-8 HMC-.bmp for reading
2020-08-25 13:14:54 pbedit.exe: [INFO ID 1] in Dib:Big Grinib(), opening American/Units/M-8 HMC-.bmp for reading

Why is the program attempting, attempting, and attempting again to open for reading that one file?  I couldn't say, because on my end, no such attempt (file read) is made.

We don't have an explanation why your data, and log entries, differ from mine.  Without being able to reproduce your file load sequence, I am left to guess what your difficulties might be.  <shrug>

Ugh, I lost my reply Berto, sorry. I took the gap in times to be the units being added to the scenario, thus the gap. This last unit, for example, is not in it, but assume it would show in the log when he added it. And I thought it is then failing on adding this unit in for whatever reason.

That is my guess though, not knowing low the log exactly works.

And I wondered if somehow the odd naming with the - at the end of the unit name is breaking things? I know they don't matter in the middle of the unit name, but maybe don't work right at the end?

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - by Ricky B - 08-26-2020, 07:59 AM