• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
07-17-2018, 06:35 AM,
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
I created a hypothetical invasion of Pas-de-Calais for 1944 using the France'40 game. I'm no stranger to extensive OOB work. Taking big bites is kind of my thing :)

With the graphics, yes I know, but PzB added more folders (the _50 and _100 ones) which means more time copy pasting and renaming. PzC only had one folder. And it's not like one can copy and paste one image to 3 folders, each folder has a different image to deal with. Makes for some good times :P

The new component work is pretty much done, as is much of the graphics for them. I've been working on the OOB for the last 3 weeks, before posting here on the forums about the project. Besides, its hard for me to see the Germans using a french gun and not use the proper beute number for it.

If I elect to do Platoon at battalion level, or squad at company level, either way I am looking at a lot of additional copy/paste and editing within the oob. So, the question then remains, which way do I prefer to go....right now I'm leaning towards platoon level to start with.

Thanks
Atheory
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - by Ocito80 - 07-17-2018, 06:35 AM