• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
07-16-2018, 02:12 PM,
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
Thanks for the feedback....nothing is written in stone as all is a work in progress.

I have come to the realization that adding components is time consuming. Work here is tedious, more so than OOB restructuring which I oddly enjoy. Getting graphics to three different folders seems excessive. Maybe I only need one folder, not sure which if so, could test that out later. But I got it working my way at the moment. I still think if possible, a new component could be linked to an already established image without having to add a new image. But these areas are things I know not.

My motive around stacking limits, as with the reduced fire ranges for infantry mainly stem from what I understand about small unit engagements. And I probably leaned a bit more on the defensive side of the equation. Always happy to take in insights from the experts on the game code. What you've suggested is reasonable.

Squad level would make things more efficient and flexible.....now I ponder the workload.

@Xaver
testing will take place, but I still have to finish the work on the oob.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - by Ocito80 - 07-16-2018, 02:12 PM