• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
07-13-2018, 01:12 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
One of my CMBN games has ended so room has opened up. I would love to play either side, I do prefer smaller games but am not against stretching out if wanted.

I can generally get at least 1 turn daily, sometimes I can do multiple depending on job and spouse.
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2018, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2018, 06:57 AM by Shorker.)
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi SSG, Hat Hooray

nice to meet you!  Smile

Are you eventually interested in doing a (mirror- ) match with me?  

My suggestion would be like this: Read2

Allied Attack in Holland, (any army can be chosen, US, GB, CAN vs Wehrmacht or SS or other if available), mirror match (two games played simultaneously on the same map, one as defender, one as attacker), LARGE (or even HUGE, if you like -> more weapons, more space to maneuver, more fun), elite level, rarity strict (for to avoid appearance of too many super tanks), day or dawn - no self tailored rules or limitations, we play CM "as is" - except for the one golden rule: No arty into attackers setup zone, never! (Or minimum not during the first 20 minutes - depends on the map). And there should be a reasonable mix between armor and infantry (-> e.g.  twenty tanks with only five scout soldiers is not cool - just saying).

Most of the time I can provide multiple turns a day and I will play our matches to the end by all means.   Salute4

I have all modules and battle pack and everything.    Thumbs Up

Interested?  

Cheers!

Shork

Shark
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
07-25-2018, 05:27 AM,
Right now I am looking for a smaller games only so I can get back in the groove.

The two games with Westland are the first for awhile and I was lucky and honestly were a little too big for me to dive back into like that.

I am hoping to do a couple of smaller games before going back to big.

However if the invite is open after I get a couple more smaller games in I would love to do this.

😉
07-26-2018, 07:32 AM,
I'm up for something like this. I'll send you a PM.
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
07-26-2018, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 08:52 PM by Shorker.)
Thanks for your reply @Second String General .  Maybe we'll play some other day.   Thumbs Up
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
07-30-2018, 12:23 AM,
Sadly before I could get this off the ground work decided to double time it for next three weeks. I will be back looking for more in three weeks.