• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare to WillS
07-09-2018, 04:14 AM,
Flare For_#1  Flare to WillS
Hi there,

It's now the second time that more than 21 days have passed without any notice from your side, regarding the battle we've pending to finish.

Ladder admins have already been informed about your behavior, therefore I will not be waiting for a third time you break the ladder rules.

Either you return the turns at a reasonable pace or I will claim the victory, as per the rules, as I'm not continuing with this any longer.

Cheers!
07-28-2018, 01:39 AM,
RE: Flare to WillS
(07-09-2018, 04:14 AM)KeBrAnTo Wrote: Hi there,

It's now the second time that more than 21 days have passed without any notice from your side, regarding the battle we've pending to finish.

Ladder admins have already been informed about your behavior, therefore I will not be waiting for a third time you break the ladder rules.

Either you return the turns at a reasonable pace or I will claim the victory, as per the rules, as I'm not continuing with this any longer.

Cheers!
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
07-28-2018, 01:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2018, 02:18 AM by WillS.)
I am not sure what you are talking about. I have returned every file in 21 days or under.

I will inform ladder admins of your behavior, including your extremely insulting PM's and the completely inappropriate tone you have taken in our games.

I told you I will finish it and I will. Again I have never sent a file over 21 days. This game is the lowest on my priority list because of your ridiculous attitude, extremely gamey play, and above all the extremely belittling and insulting PM you sent.

Stop lying to the admins.
Sometimes I'm around a lot and can get many turns done, other times I can't. I'll always finish the games.
08-21-2018, 06:21 PM,
(07-28-2018, 01:43 AM)WillS Wrote: I am not sure what you are talking about. I have returned every file in 21 days or under.

I will inform ladder admins of your behavior, including your extremely insulting PM's and the completely inappropriate tone you have taken in our games.

I told you I will finish it and I will. Again I have never sent a file over 21 days. This game is the lowest on my priority list because of your ridiculous attitude, extremely gamey play, and above all the extremely belittling and insulting PM you sent.

Stop lying to the admins.

Listen pal, I already have had enough of your bullshit and stupidity.

This month, turns are again delayed 25 days as can be seen in the pic below:

[Image: Delayed_turns_wills_vs_Kebranto.jpg?raw=1]

Furthermore, so not only the admins learn about the way you're behaving, I'm posting all the H2HH chat history where everyone will be able to tell clearly who is lying here, and build up his/her own opinion.

Nobody likes his ass kicked in a battle, but in your case, your behaviour is ridiculous, and I'm not putting up with your huff any longer, so I already informed the admins a couple months ago, and I will report the battle as forfeited by you, according to the rules of The Blitz.

You: (KeBrAnTo)

Gonna think the deployment carefully ;)

Oppo: (WillS)
 indeed there are many things to consider! take your time. 

You:
 Sorry for the delay, I will answer back the turns by tomorrow !

Oppo:
 This is quite a thinker. We are similar in that we put lots of thought into the plan!

You:
 Yes, I figured it out my strategy, hope it works out !! ;P
Take your time too ...

Oppo:
 I'm still here. had a busy weekend, I'm making progress though.
You:
 no issues, take your time when needed ;)

You:
 Sorry for the delay, it's been hard to figure out the tactic to use. Well, that's it finally. Good Luck !  :)

Oppo:
 the "kebranto vs WillS" file 12 has a problem. The game crashes whenever I try and load it. I have been seeing this some in CMFB. The solution seems to be to go back an entire turn and replay. I also got rid of all my mods, that was a suggestion from the Battlefront Help Desk.

You:
 Hi, I don't use any mods. Will try to send the turn again to see.

You:
 Tried to go back to file #11 but not ebough, the file #12 that is generated is 1 KB size. Gonna have to go back to your #9 turn

Oppo:
 Good to know about your mods. It is definitely something else causing the game to mess up. I might write the helpdesk back.

You:
 Try now :)
You:

Turn #10

Oppo:
 seems to be working fine now

Oppo:
 I find this game so strange sometimes. Your men in your attack, sprint through the forest, see my men who are hiding in cover first and slaughter them. In my attack, my men moving carefully through the forest get spotted first.

You:
 he, he, I had the same feeling ... don't know if it is related to the misty conditions or due to issues with the LOS in the forest ;P

Oppo:
 it is what it is. adjust and adapt.
Oppo:
 your luck in this game is becoming ridiculous 

You:
 ha, ha, I don't think so... that Sherman catching 8x80mm KwK43 shells at 200 meters?. Not really my idea of luck !!! ;)

Oppo:
 are you serious? Your guys running all over the place spot mine first in both games, your tanks/afv's drive all over the place in clear sight of my armor and AT infantry but don't get shot? in my attack your tigers see my men creeping through the grass, but stay invisible. You run your men through the open without any care, but they spot my men first in defensive positions. And if you are talking about my sherman jumbo taking some tiger rounds, before getting KO'd thats not luck. The Jumbo had incredibly thick armor and could take anything the germans had on its front. It was luck that your Tiger stayed invisible, through the entire engagement. Your Jacksons spot my armor as if it were daylight. 

You:
 That's whar you think. It happened exactly the same thing to me a few times already. My first concern in these battles is LOS actually.

You:
 Anyway, please don't take it bad, but I believe that you have had serious mistakes purchasing units in both games, specially armor, in my oppinion. I have realized that I also had a mistake on the purchase phase, but not as important as yours, again, in my honest oppinion. Regardless of the previous, if you want I'll explain what I think is another error on the infantry usage you've been doing in the forest, you will have serious issues if you get to break my defence, I belive. ;)

Oppo:
 Sorry, i do not believe it was an error in purchae at all and do not like you saying your luck is my fault. I like a more balanced force pick, not like your very gamey three tigers and 5 jacksons or whatever. I have fought very well with similar forces in the past. I do not enjoy games that come down to who can get better luck with their tigers and bum rush style assaults. All I said was you are having incredible luck with spotting and unit movement n both games, yet you feel the need to critisize me? unbelievebale. 

You:
 Well, if you think that ways is ok for me, I do not agree and was not trying to bother you at all, but well, if you thing my winning at the moment is due to luck, well, enough said ;)

You:
 I'm sad seeing that you surrendered the other game. Hope you'll carry on with the other one, please let me know. Thank you.

Oppo:
 there is no point in continuing a game in which your tanks see mine at long distance, in the dark, but stay invisible to my tanks. Your infantry is using a gamey bum rush tactic, yet somehow see my men in the dark even while they are sprinting through the woods. Your entire assault was a gamey mess and a complete waste of my time. When you can move your armor all over the place, including right in the open in front of my tanks, AT teams, without any care, that is not skill it is luck. In your attack your men sprint into meters of my men without being seen, but in my attack your tigers spot my men creeping through the dark at over 100m. You have a gamey style of play and you have been extremely lucky in both games. If you can not see that I do not know what illusion you are having. I am continuing the other game when I get the chance. Both of these games have been a complete waste of time for me. I prefer real tactics not gamey bum rushes, and luck. 

You:
 Hi, my tactis are that, tactics as valid as yours, sorry but you're acting as a kid. What I believe is you thought of me I would be another bullet on the your belt and found the absolute opposite, you only need to take a look to my roster of battles. If you leave the game in the middle I will have to report the game as forfeited by you, is that what you want in that case?.

You:
 Let me tell you I don't understand your actitude, this is a tactical game, and everyone play their own style. Of course you'd have prefered my men dancing in front of your men's weapons to duck shoot but that's not the case. If you take a minute and take a look to the scoring table of the other battle, you'd realize that I have even more casualties than you, so that means you killed more of my men, so that doesn't really agree with what are you saying, don't you think?. Your point does not make sense at all. Maybe what you should ask yourself is if me men were rested or not, were under command or not, their morale statuses, etc .. which all really important in the game but you must have them concepts clear. You just rather call that luck?, fine for me, but as I said above, you're seriously mistaken about the game and about the tactics.

Nough said?  Whistle
08-21-2018, 08:28 PM,
No need for these conflicts to escalate in public. I had hoped this would pass - I am closing this thread now so this can be dealt with behind the scenes.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)