• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: East Front III early alpha screenshots
12-30-2018, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 12:54 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
RE: CS: East Front III early alpha screenshots
Is there an option for the toolbar? Keep the old style or the new style? I don't really have a use for most of those buttons and I should have the option to have that button or not. I see no point in having a button for something I might use once in 10 or 20 scenarios while the rest of the time it just takes up space. I have no problem using the drop down menu. Being able to customize your own menu would be great.
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2018, 10:00 PM,
(12-30-2018, 02:02 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Is there an option for the toolbar?  Keep the old style or the new style?  I don't really have a use for most of those buttons and I should have the option to have that that button or not.  I see no point in having a button for something I might use once in 10 or 20 scenarios while the rest of the time it just takes up space.  I have no problem using the drop down menu.  Being able to customize your own menu would be great.

At the moment there is an option to have Toolbar OFF. That might help per your comment of preferring file menu options. Hot keys are there too. 

We do not have any rework on Toolbar high on our priority list at the moment, or foreseeable near future. Bigger fish to fry, as it ever is.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-31-2018, 01:31 AM,
When it comes to the toolbar, if it is something like a drag and drop to or from the drop down menu of each individual button would be great, IMO.

It is one way to look at. I'm Army schooled in the KISS method, Keep It Simple-Stupid. What can I say?

Thanks for reading and responding pretty quick. Something y'all have always done.
01-01-2019, 09:11 PM,
(12-31-2018, 01:31 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: When it comes to the toolbar, if it is something like a drag and drop to or from the drop down menu of each individual button would be great, IMO.

It is one way to look at.  I'm Army schooled in the KISS method, Keep It Simple-Stupid.  What can I say?

Thanks for reading and responding pretty quick.  Something y'all have always done.

Don't get me wrong, that's a great suggestion! We just don't have the resources to do all the stuff we'd like to do, too. We do a lot of KISSing as well, so as to keep things moving. 

Meanwhile, I posted a few new German unit images to Matrix JTCS forum Don's (DM729) been doing, have a look and see what you think guys!
Visit us at CSLegion.com