• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A couple of Batlles required "Closed"
06-18-2018, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 03:38 AM by Chosen Man.)
A couple of Batlles required "Closed"
Gentlemen

Due to one opponent being  "hors de combat" until August, one game being completed and two very slow moving MP games I am looking for a couple of battles to fill the gap.
Anything considered, although I don't have Marengo, 1814 or Bautzen
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2018, 08:07 PM,
RE: A couple of Batlles required
(06-18-2018, 03:44 AM)Chosen Man Wrote: Gentlemen

Due to one opponent being  "hors de combat" until August, one game being completed and two very slow moving MP games I am looking for a couple of battles to fill the gap.

I'm OK for a RBR game. I let you decide the scenario.

I'm currently playing three RBR games (against Phoenix and Dukemat). I'm a beginner and my English is not very good (I'm French), but I want to fight :)
06-18-2018, 08:29 PM,
(06-18-2018, 08:07 PM)LFDLM Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 03:44 AM)Chosen Man Wrote: Gentlemen

I'm OK for a RBR game. I let you decide the scenario.

I'm currently playing three RBR games (against Phoenix and Dukemat). I'm a beginner and my English is not very good (I'm French), but I want to fight :)

Courier sent  Helmet Wink 

Regards
Jim
07-10-2018, 11:21 PM,
Still in the market  Jester 

Regards
Jim
07-13-2018, 12:36 AM,
(07-10-2018, 11:21 PM)Chosen Man Wrote: Still in the market  Jester 

Regards
Jim

Sir, if you are willing to have a go against a neophyte, I would be most grateful for the schooling.  I am new to the Nappy series, but experienced in EAW and Squad Battles.  I only recently obtained RBR, but do have two games going: one with Bill Peters, and one with Peter (Phoenix).  

I am new and would much appreciate your tutoring me perhaps as we go, it is a steep learning curve, but I am hoping it will be a quick one as I progress. 

Your call regarding optional rules and scenario, but I would prefer one in which I was the defender.  

Thanks!  

Steve Jones

stevenmjones   || 82  ||  AT  ||yahoo ||  dot  ||  com  
07-13-2018, 02:56 AM,
(07-13-2018, 12:36 AM)Stejones82 Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 11:21 PM)Chosen Man Wrote: Still in the market  Jester 

Regards
Jim

Sir, if you are willing to have a go against a neophyte, I would be most grateful for the schooling.  I am new to the Nappy series, but experienced in EAW and Squad Battles.  I only recently obtained RBR, but do have two games going: one with Bill Peters, and one with Peter (Phoenix).  

I am new and would much appreciate your tutoring me perhaps as we go, it is a steep learning curve, but I am hoping it will be a quick one as I progress. 

Your call regarding optional rules and scenario, but I would prefer one in which I was the defender.  

Thanks!  

Steve Jones

stevenmjones   || 82  ||  AT  ||yahoo ||  dot  ||  com  

Hi Steve

Courier dispatched