• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CWB Updates
06-10-2018, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 09:49 PM by -72-.)
RE: CWB Updates
(06-09-2018, 11:40 PM)dukemat Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 09:44 PM)trauth116 Wrote: Am wondering what version that the guys that were having problems had updated from.  What is being described to me sounds like what happens when files that might be missing from an older version of the title got missed being added to the update. Leastwise, it has happened before in other series.

I am not seeing any issues in my Chancellorsville, but I was re-using my own material from what I had been in Petersberg. The only thing that doesn't 'work' are there are no leader graphics, but that is because the new versions went with relocating the leader graphic and adding a distinct one per side -which easy enough to change. 

I like that added flexibility along with the addition of being able to swap out graphic to an alternate set.

check out the winter scn's with respect to "trail" hexes in Cville.

at zoom out there are no trail hexes.
at zoom in the "trail" hexes are jumbled.

I notified JTS support.

It still sounds like you have some missing files, to be honest.   Short of having a screenshot of what your Map  (and Alt folder within the Map folder) has in them -it is going to be tough to tell. What makes me think this, is the jagged part of what you are saying, but I could be wrong.

Do you have a screenshot of your game in play, of this happening, by any chance? The reason I ask, is that they probably do have those files out there for something  -it just might have gotten left out of the one that you are currently playing. 
I don't think a Thumbs file would have been an issue; those would have been ignored by the program  -just like, say if you had a jpg or a png in that folder.

Quote:The trails are visible, however the light colour doesn't stand out, in my opinion they need to be darker.

This is more of a general comment, but that is one of the reasons I change things around, visibility. Another way might be to shoot Strela a message directly since he is the force behind WDS, and posts here fairly regularly.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2019, 10:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 10:50 PM by Grengel.)
Question about the changes associated with the option Brigade Colors. Previously, the color of the brigade was on the whole icon, but now for some reason they have made a thin line on the left. Visually difficult to distinguish now. Why did they make it? How to return what was before?

[Image: x83L5v5.png]
04-07-2019, 03:45 AM,
AFAIk these color are still not modable so you are stuck with them the way they are.
It may help if you combine it with the Highlight Org option(hotkey Q).
04-08-2019, 05:58 AM,
(04-07-2019, 03:45 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: AFAIk these color are still not modable so you are stuck with them the way they are.
It may help if you combine it with the Highlight Org option(hotkey Q).

It sucks. Could make an additional option of old icons. I will write to their technical support.