• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Smolensk Map
06-03-2018, 06:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 09:01 AM by Fortynslow.)
c_Question Mark  Smolensk Map
I guess I am missing something, but I have run the most current version of the Smolensk '41 gold update, and I am still showing Soviet units on the west bank of the Dnepr in the area of Mogilev et al for the scenario Drive on Smolensk.  I also know that updated maps were offered for download in a thread a while back, which I have, but I am starting a new Smolensk campaign game and want to make sure I have the correct map file.

Please help.

J
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2018, 10:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 10:30 AM by Strela.)
RE: Smolensk Map
(06-03-2018, 06:46 AM)Fortynslow Wrote: I guess I am missing something, but I have run the most current version of the Smolensk '41 gold update, and I am still showing Soviet units on the west bank of the Dnepr in the area of Mogilev et al for the scenario Drive on Smolensk.  I also know that updated maps were offered for download in a thread a while back, which I have, but I am starting a new Smolensk campaign game and want to make sure I have the correct map file.

Please help.

J

This is the latest version of the Smolensk map that corrects all reported issues to date including arrival hexes etc

Just unzip and put into the appropriate directory. Please note this map is only for the Gold update.

Hope this helps.

David

Attached Files
.zip   Smolensk Big.zip (Size: 116.41 KB / Downloads: 11)
06-03-2018, 09:56 PM,
RE: Smolensk Map
Thanks! You guys are terrific as always.