• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

List of Titles upgraded to Gold
06-03-2018, 04:41 AM,
List of Titles upgraded to Gold
Been out of the loop a bit. 

have received the Gold update for my Budapest title. was a bit to get used to but its definitely grown on my...the buttons were the hardest for me to get used to. Do love the new graphics and sounds.

Im wondering if there is a master list of all titles that have received the Gold treatment and a possible list of upcoming release of titles receiving the Gold treatment, and is there any chance of the Gold treatment being extended to the ACW and NAP titles

thanks in advance!
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2018, 04:49 AM,
RE: List of Titles upgraded to Gold
(06-03-2018, 04:41 AM)Steelwhip Wrote: Been out of the loop a bit. 

have received the Gold update for my Budapest title. was a bit to get used to but its definitely grown on my...the buttons were the hardest for me to get used to. Do love the new graphics and sounds.

Im wondering if there is a master list of all titles that have received the Gold treatment and a possible list of upcoming release of titles receiving the Gold treatment, and is there any chance of the Gold treatment being extended to the ACW and NAP titles

thanks in advance!

Yes, would love to see Napolenic Gold!
06-03-2018, 04:53 AM,
all the russian front games are gold.
west and med front's are on the back burner till they complete Panzer Battles III.
ACW and NAP titles are behind those..........way behind.

The pace to complete PB III and West and Med Campaign games has slowed to a crawl.
06-03-2018, 05:20 AM,
(06-03-2018, 04:53 AM)dukemat Wrote: all the russian front games are gold.
west and med front's are on the back burner till they complete Panzer Battles III.

The pace to complete PB III and West and Med Campaign games has slowed to a crawl.

got ya..thanks!
06-03-2018, 10:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 10:33 AM by Strela.)
(06-03-2018, 04:53 AM)dukemat Wrote: all the russian front games are gold.

Only what you see externally. There is a massive amount of work being done currently.

The East Front series were 18 months of work and then a steady release. Something similar is going on with the West Front titles.

As far as ACW titles, prepare to be delighted....

David
06-04-2018, 09:56 AM,
[Image: Blog%2044%20-%206.jpg]

And the first round of ACW titles have been updated.

More news here; http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2018/...round-one/

David